Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 49

I have mastered baby-wearing. I thought it would be easy in the beginning with a tiny baby, but he was too tiny and got lost in the sling. Also, whenever he was in the frontpack with me, all he wanted to do was nurse! I brought out the sling this past week, though, and it has worked out amazing. The hip hold is perfect and I've even used the back hold too. I think I'd like to get a Moby with for our next child, but for now this is working. Wylie grabs at everything and I have to be careful not to run him into things (yes, I'm clumsy) but overall it's working out! Today I vacuumed all the floors with him in it!

2 comments:

  1. hi, I just found your blog.

    I love the pictures!

    Would you care to join my Giveaway? $25GC from MyBabyClothes.com
    http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-baby-clothes-boutique-review-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute picture, and I'm glad the sling finally works!

    ReplyDelete