Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 44

Today Holly and I took Wylie to his very first Indians' game (we have a certificate to prove it!) It was the hottest day of the year - in the 90s - but we had so much fun. Unfortunately the Indians lost, but it was nice to get out and catch up with my best friend. After the game we went to Lake Erie and let Wylie dip his toes in. He isn't a fan of cold water, but I certainly hope he relaxes a bit because we're going to the ocean this summer!

(Wylie loved Holly's necklace and was staring at it in this pic)

2 comments:

  1. Aww I love this!!! I'm so glad we got to hang out today :) I'm glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had so much fun! You have inspired me...we have a minor league team in State College and I think we'll take Elise to a game to see how she likes it.

    ReplyDelete