Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 43

This is the only way I can get a full length look at myself. Every morning, after I'm dressed, I hop up on the side of the tub and battle the shower curtain rod (and pretend I don't see my messy bathroom). Today I had an interview for a counseling practicum/internship. I was super nervous because I have never had a big-girl interview, but it went surprisingly well and they ended up offering me a position for the fall! I have a lot less stress now that I have a site secured, now I need to get fingerprinted and have a background check sent to the state, get liability insurance, and then I will officially have my CT status (Counselor Trainee).

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your outfit! I do this in my bathroom too lol. And YAY for getting a position for the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting the position!!
    You look gorgeous in this picture!

    ReplyDelete