Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 21

Today was our first time trying carrots, and it was kind of a disaster. I found a better recipe to make the next day, because this one was way too stringy. You hated them and spit them all out. Day #2 went much better, I was able to puree the carrots better because I added breast milk. You are still spitting up a lot, and with the carrots, it is making it slightly frustrating as the carrots stain. I asked the pediatrician at your 2 month visit, but I might need to make another call...she said you would grow out of it as your started to learn to sit up, and you are doing a pretty good job of sitting on your own!

1 comment:

  1. Aw poor little guy that he's still spitting up, but I hope it stops soon. I'm glad the carrots went better on the second try. What's next on the list?

    <3 Holly

    ReplyDelete