Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 15

I was trying to get a pic of your pink cheeks, but I captured your beautiful blue eyes instead! Today was an interesting day. We played out on the front porch for a bit and then when you started to get fussy we went in so you could take a nap, but alas I had locked us out of the house! I panicked for like 5 minutes because my phone was in the house along with my shoes, but I walked to the neighbor (who I had never met before) and called Aunt Abbie (the only one with a spare key other than daddy). It took her an hour and a half to get to the house because she was at work, but we had fun sitting on the porch...you got a little bit of sun, but I think it was okay. After we were rescued, I went up to Lowe's and had extra keys made so I could put one outside and give an extra copy to Meemaw and Poppy.

I have learned my lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment