Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 100

It's so hard to believe I've captured 100 days in pictures!

On this day, Aaron and I helped my mom get her fridge installed. There old fridge was 19 years old (the stove is also 19 years old, but still working great). They got it from Lowes' and they did a terrible job installing it. The guy didn't realize the old fridge had a water line (all he had to do was look at the front and see it made ice just like the new one!) and so he pulled the fridge out fast and busted the copper waterline. Water starting gushing everywhere and all he had to say was, oh you guys have a waterline? They told us to go get some kit to replace the pipe, and that would fix it. Unfortunately Aaron couldn't figure it out because he isn't a plumber so my mom had to call a plumber to come and fix it. Thankfully Lowes' took care of the problem by reimbursing my mom for the labor and parts, but it was something that shouldn't have happened!

2 comments:

  1. It is a nice-looking fridge... but Wylie is WAY cuter ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe they did all that, it must have been a mess! Glad they were able to reimburse her for all the costs.

    ReplyDelete